Monday, September 9, 2024

Princess Kate: I've Completed My Chemo (Newser Breaking News)

Newser Newsletter
September 9, 2024
 
Happening Now
Princess Kate: I've Completed My Chemo
Kate, the princess of Wales, says she has completed chemotherapy and will return to some public duties in the coming months, per the AP. "Doing what I can to stay cancer free is now my focus," said the 42-year-old wife of Prince William in a video released Monday. Keep reading
 
Most Read in the Last 24 Hours
Restaurants Play 'the Long Game' on Solo Diners
California Woman Found, 'Emaciated,' After 12 Days in Wilderness
Mom Jailed for Shielding Kids From Dad Accused of Rape
Ahead of Debate, Major Poll Sees a Dead Heat
Toilet Paper Is 'Absolute Worst' With Shrinkflation
World's Largest Inland Sea Is Shrinking
 
We'd love to hear from you. Send us a note at feedback@newser.com.
Read our stories on MSN.
Newser, LLC  |  1395 Brickell Avenue  |  Suite 800  |  Miami, Florida  |  33131
© 2024 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved

No comments: